I am almost 36 weeks pregnant now, so I can justify having around 10,000 calories for breakfast. I have been on a protein smoothie kick lately to help use up fruits that my lovely son does not want to eat anymore! I never eat fruit…. but I will drink it. Strange? I agree. This smoothie is delicious. I found a few versions of peanut butter and jelly on the internet, but I never follow a recipe like I am supposed to, so here is what I did!
- 5 large strawberries, halved
- 1 banana, frozen, cut into 3 chunks
- 1 heaping TBSP of peanut butter
- 1 scoop Vega vanilla protein powder
- 1.5c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 ice cubes
Throw everything in a blender and BLEND.